Un-paralleled Professional Cleaning Service in Central New Hampshire
When choosing a professional office cleaning, floor maintenance, or medical cleaning service the question becomes…
“Who will actually be showing up to clean?”
That’s a good question. You’re trusting the company you hired. You’re trusting your account manager. But the day-to-day cleaning in handled by who?
At Joyce Janitorial Service we’re proud that we employee 60 people in the Lakes Region and Concord New Hampshire area.
But our pride is not as important as your knowing about who is showing up to clean your office.
What’s important is what our “Trained Employee Standard” means.
Here’s how Joyce Janitorial screens and educates our dedicated employees so they are dedicated to keeping your business clean…
- We conduct face-to–face interviews…we want a good look at the candidate
- We contact former employment…we want validation and character references
- We perform background and security checks as required by the customer
- We assign all newly hired employees with a company trainer… we want to see our employee in action.
- We assess basic cleaning aptitude…focus ability…listening skills…and time management abilities
- All new employees will shadow the trainer on day 1 and 2…lead the trainer on day 3…take over the operations on days 4 & 5 with monitoring and follow-up training going forward.
- Ongoing supervision and training are priority number one…we want our employees to grow